News View All News »
LCSD Athletics to Host Winter Sports Meeting
Friday, October 4, 2019
The Liverpool Central School District Athletic Department will hold its 2019-2020 Winter Sports Meeting for parents and athletes on Wednesday, October 23, beginning at 6 p.m. in the Liverpool High School Auditorium.
Parents and students (7-12) interested in participating in a winter sport, should attend this general meeting followed by an individual sports meeting at 6:15 p.m. (meeting location listed):
- B/G Bowling: Room 110
- G Basketball: Senior Lounge Rooms 902-904
- B Basketball: Auditorium
- B/G Indoor Track: Cafeteria A & B
- B Swimming: Room 109
- Wrestling: Room 107
- Cheerleading: Room 105
- Ice Hockey: Room 113
- Volleyball (7/8 and 9 Modified): Room 111
To register for a winter sport, please use the FamilyID Online Registration Web site (click here). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
Winter Practice/Tryout Start Dates:
- G 7/8 and 9 Modified Volleyball starts: 10/28/19; Family ID - OPEN
- B 7/8 and 9 Modified Basketball starts: 11/01/19; Family ID - OPEN
- JV & V Wrestling starts: 11/11/19; Family ID opens: Oct. 13, 2019
- JV & V Sports starts: 11/18/2019; Family ID opens: Oct. 20, 2019;
- B 7/8 Modified Swim, G 7/8 Modified Basketball starts: 1/06/20; Family ID opens: Dec. 8, 2019 7/8
- Modified Wrestling start: 1/06/20; Family ID opens: Dec. 8, 2019.