News View All News »
Additional Information Regarding Meals During Remote Learning
Thursday, December 17, 2020
With Liverpool Central School District schools switching to remote learning, the LCSD Food Service Department will provide hot meals for pick up from Friday, December 18, through Wednesday, December 23. Meals can be picked up between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at the following locations:
- Chestnut Hill Elementary
- Donlin Drive Elementary
- Elmcrest Elementary
- Liverpool Elementary
- Long Branch Elementary
- Nate Perry Elementary
- Soule Road Elementary
- Morgan Road Elementary
Meals also will be provided through our bus delivery system at the following locations and times:
- 11:15 AM - Candlelight Ln. @ 1st Arlington Cir.
- 11:25 AM - Candlelight Ln. @ Candlelight Cir.
- 11:35 AM - 11 Grampian Rd. Parking lot
- 11:45 AM - Braemar Dr. @ Galloway Dr. mailboxes
Madison Square Village
- 11:15 AM - Cheshire Ct. @ Cambridge Ct.
- 11:25 AM - Chelsea Ct. @ Chancery Ln.
- 11:35 AM - Landsend Ln. @ Doncaster Ct.
- 11:45 AM - Alperton Ct. @ Grosvenor Rd.
- 11:55 AM - Grosvenor Rd. @ Aldwych Ct.
- 12:05 PM - Bethnal Ct @ Brompton Ct.
North Star Apartments
- 11:15 AM - Front of building at 4825 Nortsar Blvd.
- 11:25 AM - Front of building at 4783 Norstar Blvd.
In addition to the hot meal, a full breakfast will be provided for the next day's consumption. Any child 18 and under may have a meal even if they are not of school age or if they do not attend LCSD. Adults may pick up all meals for the household.
For more information, contact the Food Service Department at 315-622-7170.